- Braille printing and 3D imaging in one printer
- Mobile printing. Our printer is small and weighs about 5kg.
- Print silently. Only a feeding sound of less than 50 decibels can be heard while printing.
- Our printer is user-friendly. We’ve included sound guidance to assist visually impaired.
- Low Price. Our printer is more cost-effective and affordable than other Braille printers due to our revolutionary printing process.
- USB, Wireless, and LAN Interface.
- Printing Method Thermal Printing with 300 dpi
- Print Speed 60 – 110 sec / 8.27” x 11.69”(A4) size (in printing Braille 22 lines)
- Supply & Exit Tray Max. 20 sheets
- Interface USB2.0 / Wi-Fi / 100 Base-T/TX
- Electric Specifications /
- Consumption in Printing AC100-240V 50/60 Hz / 220W
- Supporting OS Windows 7/8.1/10 (32/64 bit)
- Supported Driver Dedicated Driver
- Voice Guidance Supporting
- Size (W x D x H : mm) (unused) 316x293x187, (used) 316x577x259
- Weight 5kg